Have you been looking for how to borrow quick and instant Loans online? You have so many options to choose from. There are many loan services available for individuals online.
You can Borrow Money From Opay. This online loan service does not require any rigorous process, a guarantor, or collateral. It is offered free of charge.
Among the various online loans available, Opay has proved to be a very good source of help to individuals who want to borrow money.
A lot of people have been seeking How to Borrow Money From Opay, it is the fastest and most reliable platform to apply for any credit loan that you may need.
Available loan apps in Nigeria are too numerous to count but Opay has proved to be one of the most trusted online lending services. It makes Loans accessible to it users at an instant without difficulties.
This article will focus on How to Borrow Money From Opay, and the eligibility Criteria to meet for one to qualify to apply on the Opay App.
Eligibility Criteria to Borrow Money From Opay
Opay Loans Services are open for every person who is qualified to apply. There are certain things that are required from interested persons who want to borrow money for Opay.
It is important to know How to Borrow Money From Opay at the same pace, one needs to know the requirements that are compulsorily necessary to meet before one can know How to Borrow Money From Opay.
Here’s a list of certain things that must be attended to in order to access the loan service;
- You must be a Nigerian. Of course, this loan is only made available for Indigenes who reside within the country.
- An Opay Account should be opened by the person through the downloaded Opay App.
- Must have a valid means of Identification such as a Voters Card, National ID card, International Passport, or driver’s license.
- Must have a verifiable BVN number that is linked to a Bank Account
- A valid and stable source of income as either a salary earner or self-employed to show that you will be capable of repaying back the loan borrowed.
- You must be of the Age 18 and above to borrow money from Opay
- A legit residential Address that matches any means of identification that you are to provide.
With the possession of the few listed items, you can out rightly proceed to How to Borrow Money From Opay.
Though one might still be bothered by How to Borrow Money From Opay. Continue to read this article as it will be discussed in the proceeding paragraphs.
Benefits of Obtaining an Opay Loan
There appear to be so many benefits of using the Opay Loan. They are licensed by CBN which makes them secure and reliable for use. It allows users to enjoy a user-friendly interface on the Opay App.
Other benefits include:
- Quick loan disbursement: Loan applications are processed swiftly by both Easemoni and Okash and when granted, the money is transferred to your bank account in just a few minutes.
- Flexible loan repayment options: Opay provides a variety of payback plans that fit your income flow. You just have to repay back on time to avoid incurring extra interest rates.
- No collateral required: you are not asked to provide any material as collateral unlike traditional banks, in order for your loan to be authorized.
- Low-interest rates: Okash and Easemoni both have reasonable interest rates.
Opay Loan Service Accessibility
Opay is an Open Online Payment app that offers a versatility of services to its users which include Credit Loan services
Nigerians can access Internet banking and financial services with the smartphone app Opay. Users of their app have access to a variety of financial services, including the ability to borrow money.
As an Opay user, you have the option to spend less money, send and receive money for free, buy airtime, pay bills, and take advantage of the app’s free daily cashback.
Opay Loan Services grants loans to its customers easily but the fact remains that you can access Opay Loans directly from them.
They have partnerships with other loan companies like Easemoni and Okash. All the loan services are provided by Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Ltd.
These loan companies offer instant and secure Loans with Low-interest rates and flexible loan repayment terms. It has a loan amount limit of 1 million and 500,000 respectively.
However, Opay has not started to work with these loan companies but you can still borrow money from Opay by clicking on the link on Opay App under finance to download the Easemoni and Okash App pending when they are approved to work with Opay.
How to Borrow Money From Opay
When you have read the eligibility requirements and confirmed that you can apply, it is then that you can now learn How to Borrow Money From Opay.
You can access the loan services from Opay using any device of your choice like Android, iPhone, IPad, or IOS, just follow the provided procedures.
A Few steps have been outlined below on How to Borrow Money From Opay;
- You need to open your Google Play Store, App Store, Or IOS Play store
- Make sure to connect to a strong internet
- On the search bar, type in “Opay App” and the app will display for download
- Click on Download to start downloading immediately
- After a successful download, open the App to create or register an account
- To sign-up, you need your phone number and a password
- Use the email or phone number you entered during sign-up to Login into your account
- On the platform Dashboard, under locate “Finance” and click on it
- Select the Loan Option and choose between Okash and Easemoni, then go ahead to download the app with the link available on the page,
- Now to borrow money from Opay, fill in the loan application with the vital personal information required, including a download of a valid means of identification and a passport
- Enter the loan amount you want to borrow
- Cross-check the application to remove mistakes or errors in spelling
- Submit the Application and wait for a review to show it has been approved or denied, this will happen in a few minutes.
The above steps show carefully How To Borrow Money from Opay. If possible go through the policy and terms for repayment of the Loan before you submit the application form to ensure that you will be able to pay back on time to avoid default.
Opay Loan Repayment Term
After you have successfully applied for the Loan and disbursed the loan amount, the repayment period starts counting. Remember you have up to 91 days or a maximum of 365 days to pay up the Loan borrowed.
So in the repayment process, you can choose from the various options available for users to take while trying to repay the Loan borrowed. Now a list of the repayment options is seen below:
1. Through Automated means
This allows users to set up an Automated Direct Debit (ADD), using their Bank Account ATM details in Registration Process.
The exact loan amount will be deducted instantly once the repayment period has matured. Remember that late repayment of loans leads to additional charges.
If the money in the user’s account is not up to the amount borrowed, any money that enters the account will be collected until it is paid completely.
2. Through Opay Balance
On your Opay Homepage, you can repay your loan by simply clicking on the Repay button on the loan display page.
By transferring the money directly from your Opay account to the provided Loan repayment account provided on the page.
So long as your Opay Balance can be enough to repay the loan, you do not need to hesitate to pay back on time to avoid defaulting and paying extra fees that will be added to the interest rate.
How to Borrow From Opay is simple if you are able to meet the needed requirements. Also, know that the loan services are free and do not place strict rules such as the need for collateral or guarantors.
Aside from the Loan Services, you can transfer, withdraw, and receive money using the Opay App. Every day Bonuses and refer & earn cashback are equally enjoyed on the platform. Downloading the app to get started.